This “extended privacy notice” has been prepared and customised especially for this website based on the provisions of the Order of 8 May 2014 issued by the Italian Data-protection Supervisor. It integrates and supplements other privacy notices already present on the site and/or issued previously by the company, in combination with which it provides all the elements required pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the other Orders issued by the Italian Data-protection Supervisor.
Third parties are informed that the use of this privacy notice, or even the use of only part of it, on other websites in relation to which it would certainly be irrelevant and/or incorrect and/or incompatible may result in the issuance of severe sanctions by the Italian Data-protection Supervisor.
Subject of the privacy notice
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website sends to a user’s device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.). The device then stores the cookie so that it can be retransmitted to the site during a subsequent visit by the same user.
Types of cookies and what they are used for
The following types of cookies are used on this website:
1. Technical cookies: these allow the user to enjoy fast, optimal browsing of the website and to use the services and/or various options that it offers efficiently, for example by enabling the user to make a purchase or to enter authentication credentials to access restricted areas. These cookies are necessary to improve the site’s usability, but can be deactivated.
2. Analytical cookies: these are anonymous, aggregated web analysis tools, which make it possible to gather information about how users use the website, how they arrived at it, the number and duration of their visits, etc. These cookies make it possible to make improvements to the website that facilitate users’ access and to generate statistics. These cookies are not necessary for the optimal usability of the site, and therefore can be deactivated.
3. Third-party cookies: these cookies are installed on the user’s device by managers of third-party sites, via this website. Third-party cookies primarily have analytical functions, and the majority of them are generated by Google Analytics. For more information about Google Analytics, please click this link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
To disable the cookies and prevent Google Analytics from gathering browsing data, you can download the additional browser component to deactivate Google Analytics by clicking this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Specifically, users can enable “private browsing”, which means that their browser will disable the storage of their history of sites visited, any passwords entered, cookies, and other information about the web pages they have visited.
Users should be aware that, if they decide to deactivate all cookies (including the technical ones), the quality and speed of the services offered by this website may drastically deteriorate and they could lose access to some sections of the site.
Practical instructions for users on the correct browser settings
Google Chrome: click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon in the top right-hand corner, then select the “Settings” option. In the window that opens, select the “Show advanced settings” option, then, under “Privacy”, click the “Content settings” icon, where you can configure your browser to block some or all cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: click the “Tools” icon in the top right-hand corner, then select “Internet options”. In the window that opens, select the “Privacy” option, where you can configure your browser to block some or all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox: select “Options” from the dropdown menu in the top left-hand corner. In the window that opens, select the “Privacy” option, where you can configure your browser to block some or all cookies.
Date this document was drawn up: 02/10/2018
List of Cookies used by this application
- laravel_session - TECHNICAL cookie - Used to keep the user's session active.
- XSRF-TOKEN - TECHNICAL cookie - Used to protect the site from "Cross-site request forgery" attacks.
- cookieconsent_status - TECHNICAL cookie - Used to track user acceptance of Cookies.
- *_locale - TECHNICAL cookie - Used to store the current language